Recipe: Perfect Deluxe Poached Sea Bream
Deluxe Poached Sea Bream.
You can have Deluxe Poached Sea Bream using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deluxe Poached Sea Bream
- Prepare 1 of Sea Bream.
- Prepare 15 of Manila clams.
- You need 10 of Olives.
- It’s 15 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Zucchini.
- It’s 100 ml of White wine.
- It’s 200 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of clove, minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Deluxe Poached Sea Bream step by step
- Generously sprinkle the outer surface of the sea bream with salt. Then generously salt the inside of the fish, too. Clean (purge) the manila clams. Cut the zucchini into 1 cm cubes. Halve the olives, if desired..
- In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add the minced garlic. When fragrant, add the fish to the pan (remove the garlic so that it doesn't burn)..
- When the fish is slightly charred, turn it over and also flip the zucchini. Add all the clams and pour in the white wine, then cover the pan with a lid..
- Cook the fish, covered, for about 1 minute, then add the tomatoes, olives and water. Cover the pan and cook for another 10 minutes..
- When all the clams are open and the fish is cooked through, remove the lid and season with salt and pepper. Once the soup thickens slightly, it's done..
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil (not listed in ingredients) and sprinkle with the garlic (from Step 2) and minced parsley (not listed in ingredients)..
- Served with basil tagliatelle..