How to Cook Tasty Eggplant and Pork Rolls
Eggplant and Pork Rolls.
You can cook Eggplant and Pork Rolls using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant and Pork Rolls
- Prepare 2 of Eggplant – small Japanese type.
- You need 200 grams of Pork meat (loin pork for shabu shabu).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Grated daikon radish.
Eggplant and Pork Rolls instructions
- Cut the eggplant into fourths vertically..
- Spread out two slices of the pork, and roll up from the portion with the fat..
- Dip the pork into the mixed soy sauce, mirin, and grated ginger sauce, place in a microwave safe container, top with the remaining sauce, wrap with plastic wrap, and microwave for 5 minutes..
- After microwaving for 5 minutes, let it sit for 30 minutes as-is. (You can spoon the sauce on top so that it soaks in well)..
- Take out the eggplant pork rolls, mix the 3 tablespoons of the sauce from Step 4 with with 1 teaspoon soy sauce and 1 teaspoon vinegar, and spoon on top along with the grated daikon radish..