Recipe: Appetizing Bharta with lefover watered rice (Panta Bhat)
Bharta with lefover watered rice (Panta Bhat).
You can have Bharta with lefover watered rice (Panta Bhat) using 12 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bharta with lefover watered rice (Panta Bhat)
- Prepare 150 grams of rice.
- It’s 1 of boiled potato.
- It’s 50 grams of green peas.
- Prepare 50 grams of chopped beans.
- You need 1 of brinjal.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 50 grams of masoor dal.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Prepare 3 of dried red chillies.
- It’s 4 of green chillies.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 50 ml of mustard oil.
Bharta with lefover watered rice (Panta Bhat) step by step
- Soak rice in water for 6-7 hours..
- Apply oil on both the tomatoes and brinjal and keep aside.
- Roast brinjal on high flames until it becomes soft and the skin turns black.
- Remove from flame.It should look like this..
- Follow the same process to roast tomatoes..
- Once done keep it aside.
- Remove the skin of the potato.
- Now add beans and peas and let it boil..
- Now keep the beans and peas aside..
- Take a kadhai add 50 grams daal and 150 ml water and boil it nicely..
- Roast dry red chillies and chop green chillies..
- Once the water dries switch off the flame..
- Now slice one onion and chop the other..
- Now add chopped onions in dal,add mustard oil,salt and chopped green chillies..
- Now mix it nicely.Your daal bharta is ready..
- Remove the black skin of brinjal and add salt dry chillies,green chilli,onion and oil and mix it well..
- Mix nicely your baigan bharta is ready..
- Now remove the skin of tomato add salt,dry red chilli and onion and mix well..
- Your tomato bharta is ready..
- Now follow the same process add onion,greenchillies,salt and oil and mix well..
- Your aloo bharta is ready..
- Now mash beans and peas nicely add onion,chillies,onion salt and oil..
- Mix well your vegetable bharta is ready..
- Now serve panta bhat with all the bhartas you can also serve along with a piece of lemon,green chilli,salt and a piece of onion.You can also serve with any bhajas..