Recipe: Perfect K's Kimchi Fried Rice with Spam
K's Kimchi Fried Rice with Spam.
You can have K's Kimchi Fried Rice with Spam using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of K's Kimchi Fried Rice with Spam
- You need 4 cups of leftover rice.
- It’s 1 tub of Original Korean Kimchi (I used from Doti's Kimchi).
- It’s 1 can of SPAM Lite.
- Prepare 1 cup of Quickmelt Cheese, grated.
- It’s 1 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Cooking oil.
K's Kimchi Fried Rice with Spam step by step
- Cut the SPAM into cubes. Add 1 table spoon of cooking oil in the frypan and cooked the sliced SPAM until golden brown and set aside..
- Chop 1 cloves of garlic. Using the frypan you used earlier, add another 1 tablespoon of cooking oil and heat the pan for about 1-2mins..
- Saute the garlic in the frypan until medium brown then add the cooked SPAM..
- Add the 4 cups of rice in the pan and continuously saute for about 2-3 minutes..
- Add your store-bought Kimchi in the pan. Add salt and pepper to taste. Saute until the fried rice and kimchi mixed perfectly..
- Once mixed, turn off the stove then add the grated quickmelt cheese on top of the mixed rice and cover the pan. Let it sit down for 5 minutes..
- Your K's Kimchi Fried Rice with Spam is now ready! Enjoy!.