How to Make Delicious Spicy jalapeño burger
Spicy jalapeño burger.
You can have Spicy jalapeño burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy jalapeño burger
- You need 1 lb of ground chuck (75/25).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 1 large of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 of jalapenos.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- You need 3 of onion rolls (burger roll of your choice).
- It’s 1 of jalapeño sliced cheese (pepperjack is good if you dont have that).
- You need 1 of dijon mustard.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Spicy jalapeño burger step by step
- Add both meats and seasonings, chopped onion and two chopped jalapeños and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix week but do not over mix it will make the burger meat mush and fall apart if you over work it.
- Form 3-4 same size patties..
- In a medium heat fry pan or flat top cooker add butter or some sort of fat (cooking oil, bacon grease,Crisco what ever you like) and add patties..
- I love my burgers medium but cook them how ever you like. Toast you bun with a little butter add dijon mustard (for sweetness from the heat)..
- When burger are about a minute or so from being done add more sliced jalapeño the cheese and let it melt..
- Stack it and Enjoy!!!!!.
- Please be very caution to wash your hands after the pepper and onion and jalapeños they will burn you eyes and hands if you don't..