Recipe: Perfect Peach- Blueberry Cobbler
Peach- Blueberry Cobbler.
You can cook Peach- Blueberry Cobbler using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach- Blueberry Cobbler
- It’s 1/2 of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of sugar (divided).
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 4 cups of fresh (or frozen) peaches.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Peach- Blueberry Cobbler instructions
- Preheat over to 375 and place baking dish in oven while its preheating so the baking dish gets nice and hot with the oven.
- In a medium saucepan bring to boil the fruit and the 1/2 cup sugar..
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter in microwave then pour the butter into the warmed baking dish..
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, 1 cup sugar and stir. Mix in the milk just until all the ingredients are combined (don't over mix).
- Pour batter on top of the butter in the baking dish (DON'T stir).
- Pour the fruit (as even as possible) on top of the batter (DON'T stir).
- Bake in oven at 375°F for 40 min or until golden brown..
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream..