How to Cook Yummy Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Bowls
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Bowls.
You can have Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Bowls using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Bowls
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 6 oz of ground beef or ground turkey.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh basil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmigiano grated.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Bowls step by step
- Stab the spaghetti squash a couple times with the tip of a sharp knife and microwave for 5 minutes, set aside and allow to cool pretty much completely. Split it in half lengthwise, remove the seeds with a spoon and gently shred the spaghetti squash with a fork and set aside..
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees..
- In a large skillet with high sides, add the olive oil and allow it to preheat over medium heat, add the garlic and basil and saute for about a minute, add the ground turkey, break it up with a wooden spoon as much as possible and cook until pretty much cooked through..
- Add the tomatoes and Italian seasoning along with a pinch of salt and pepper and allow the sauce to simmer for about 15.
- Mix together the spaghetti squash and sauce, divide the mixture between the shell of the spaghetti squash, top it with some ricotta, a little grating of Parmiggiano and the mozzarella..
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly..