Recipe: Appetizing Doc's crab cakes
Doc's crab cakes.
You can cook Doc's crab cakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Doc's crab cakes
- It’s 12-16 oz. of jumbo or super lump crab meat.
- You need 1 cup of light mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of worcestershire.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1 of egg (remove yolk for lower cholesterol).
- You need 6-8 of unsalted crackers (crushed) or one crumbled potato roll.
Doc's crab cakes instructions
- Whip mayonnaise, egg, worcestershire, mustard, lemon juice and parsley in separate bowl..
- Toss crab meat and crushed crackers in another bowl lightly..
- Blend the two bowls together, avoid breaking crabmeat lumps..
- Pack together into medium size balls..
- Broil on high for 10-12 minutes..
- Serve with crackers or on a sandwich roll.